Thursday, May 7, 2009

Realization

I've come to realize that my hair... …..has a mind of its own, and will never do what I want it to. I've come to realize that my job... ….is what it is and is necessary. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... ….I sing like no one is listening. I've come to realize that I need... ……my husband and my children. Their love is my food for life…..without them, I would be starving. I've come to realize that I have lost... …….nothing. Those that I have lost are forever in my heart. Though they are physically gone – the love I have for them will always remain. I've come to realize that I hate it when... ……my cat pukes on the floor…….lol. I am not a hater and I cant think of anything else…..lol. I've come to realize that money... ……is convenience – not necessity I've come to realize that certain people... Will never learn... I've come to realize that I'll always be..... …..the listener & the confidant. People give themselves away in their words, and they can count on me to never betray that trust. I've come to realize that my mom... …….is an awesome, selfless person that will truly be rewarded in heaven. She has set the example of the mother I want to be, even in the short time that she was with me. Such a strong woman she was in life….and a continuous influence still. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... ……I still wanted to be sleeping. I've come to realize that my dad.. …..is a mountain of a man – physically and spiritually – Gentle yet firm and the strongest man I have ever known. I truly miss him……..and he will always hold a huge space in my heart. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace, Facebook, ect... ……..it takes up Twice as much time as I Ever intended. I've come to realize that today .. ….is today, and should be lived for today – tomorrow will be here soon enough I've come to realize that tonight... …..i should really try to go to bed early. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will... ……probably wake up sleepy – cause I didn’t get to bed early. I've come to realize that I really want to... …….be a great influence and example to my children. I've come to realize that life... …Is what you make of it, and is too short...when you have the opportunity to hug your father, walk in the woods with your husband, read a book with your children, do a crossword with you mother………those moments are golden – cherish everyone as if it were the last. Those memories are the ones that stick with you, and truly lift the soul. I've come to realize that my friends... …….are absolutely amazing people that I love to spend time with and that I cherish. I've come to realize that this year... …….is going by so fast and sometimes I wish I had a pause button.

1 comment:

  1. wow- you know a LOT of stuff..you need to visit VGNO- virtual girls night out- on friday night- they have a way to link so others see your posts, and they are a funnnnn group!!!!!

    ReplyDelete