Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"working"

ok - so I really am supposed to be working.......lol shhhh - don't tell :) I am sitting in my office wishing to be outside. The window is open and the warm fragrant air is brushing my face in a teasing fashion. Scents of freshly bloomed flowers and cut grass fill this room and Pretty soon - I will be able to take it No longer, I will succumb to temptation and out the door I will go. Walking into the sunshine, driving with the windows down and the music loud. Racing to get home to play outside with my kids and my husband until we are over come by complete exhaustion, then we will relax in the hammock. Listening to the birds sing their songs of life and contentment. Eventually, the dog will flip us completely out of the hammock, but such is life - for he is a part of the family too, and we are not accessible to him from there. Down goes the sun - and with it, the kids to bed. Time to snuggle into the warmth of my husband's embrace. I love this time of year - surrounded by warmth, growth and sunshine...... the only thing missing is a couple of horses :) Oh wait! Look at the time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment